Savings account at DHANSUKH MUTUAL BENEFIT NIDHI LIMITED is an interest-bearing deposit account for members, savings account provide a modest interest rate. They are a great option for members of DHANSUKH MUTUAL BENEFIT NIDHI LIMITED to park their cash to save for short-term needs and emergencies such as a car, furniture, vacations, or medical expenses because they can be easily liquidated without any tax implications.
|Main Features||Saving Account|
|Minimum Deposit||Rs. 100/-Only|
|Attractive Rate of Interest||8.00%|
- Nomination facility available for deposits.
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account weather held singly or jointly.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor’s account can file a nomination on behalf of minor.
- Applicants can make nomination by filing the prescribed form.
- The nomination details can be changed any time during contingency of account by filing the prescribed form.
- For more details approach your branch.
Document Required For Opening Account
|Aadhar Card||Aadhar Card|
|Pan Card||Telephone Bill|
|Voter Id||Electricity Bill|
|Driving License||Bank Statement with cheque|
|Government Id Card||Certificate/ID Card issued by post office|
|Photo Ration Card|
|Senion Citizen ID Card|